Skin subject to daily stress
The main sources of the external stress suffered by skin are pollution and long UVA rays. The
combination of pollution and long UVA rays produces free radicals, thereby generating
oxidative stress, which leads to pigmentation disorders.
Result: the complexion is less even due to the appearance of spots. The skin becomes grey, dull and uneven.
71% of French women* say that pollution is a factor that negatively impacts their beauty.
*TNS Top beauty challenges - France
LA ROCHE-POSAY'S SOLUTION:
PIGMENTCLAR UV SPF 30
Targeting and caring for pigmentation disorders
Drawing on their anti-UV expertise and knowledge of pigmentation disorders, La Roche-Posay formulated a new dermatological and correcting anti-spot and anti-grey complexion product to provide a comprehensive solution:
- Protecting against the effects of pollution through a texture that limits the adhesion of polluting particles.
- Tackling long UVA rays through an innovative filtering UVB SPF 30 - UVA PPD 15 system to prevent the appearance of spots and correct a grey and dull complexion.
- Fighting oxidation through the product's complex [ginkgo + ferulic acid]: Gingko protects the skin from free radicals, and ferulic acid combats an uneven complexion and the appearance of spots.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A product that is easily incorporated into the skincare and beauty routine
Pigmentclar UV SPF 30 is added to the daily Pigmentclar routine to target pigmentation disorders 24/7.
- In the morning, when combined with Pigmentclar Eyes, Pigmentclar UV SPF 30 protects the skin against external stress.
- In the evening, for an intensive treatment of spots present on the face and lower neckline, apply Pigmentclar Serum and Pigmentclar Eyes.
For optimal protection against UVA and UVB rays in the summer, add suitable sunscreen to your Pigmentclar beauty routine.